Why breeders are jealous of childfree people like me?

Why are people that have children so boring?? People that call me selfish by being childfree needs to be tortured!!!!!!!!!

Because you are not trapped in a Satanic Cult being forced to get pregnant over and over again, then give birth anonymously with your babies never being registered or having a birth certificate and the government never knowing that your children ever existed. And then having to see your sweet little innocent babies being stabbed to death on an altar, blood sacrifices to Satan. And you think you don't have it better than breeders, captive slave women to Satanist priests, Juanes. 

If you take away the children you got boring people. 

• Jesere

Your stupidity is showing 

• If this is indeed the case, they kinda sorta don't have a reason to be, unless they regretted doing so or something.

I mean they pretty much knew what they were getting themselves into...

being on this site is torture enough!