What do you think of straight people who support homosexuality?

I feel like they’re to blame. If those straight people didn’t accept it, homosexuality wouldn’t be a problem.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are not true christian's. they might think or say they are but they are not. God hates that sin as he does all sin.Those who choose that lifestyle is their business, they will have to answer to god the day they meet him 

• 1 month ago

If people wouldn't accept hatred the world wouldn't be such a problem. Why do you wish to add to the ugly hatred? I guess because your a pathetic little troll? 

• Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think they are open minded people who understand that homosexuality is not a choice but closer to a disability brought on by receiving a wrong Chromosome before they were born.  Why do homophobes seem to think they have the rights of singling out homosexuals from all the other people with a disability.  Why do homophobes believe a person who was not as lucky to be as born as perfect as they consider they are deserves to be bullied and criticized.  It shows how ignorant homophobes are, and many enlightened straight people see them as ignorant losers, and a link to man's ignorant and out of date beliefs.  Yes you are part of that out of date group who think gays choose to be gay.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think they're good, upstanding people who believe in equality of all people in society and under law, showing a great deal of respect for those who are different from them (and that difference is so insignificant; so homosexuals are attracted to mates of the same sex...so what?), rather than being petty, childish, prejudiced bigots like you who don't have the maturity or even enough brain cells to accept others of a different orientation through a desperate attempt at feeling superior.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That is a distorted way of looking at things.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your logic is backwards.

Supporting LGBT people doesn't make one gay or wrong.

The problem is your own inherent bigotry.

An oldie, but goodie.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

If you accepted it, it'd be less of a problem.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

An enlightened person understands that society is best served when you treat all people with respect. 

The only reason to oppose homosexuality is if it was harmful to society. Actually heterosexuality causes more death, pain, and social problems than homosexuality. Modern social scientists have determined that homosexuals make significant contributions to society. Homosexuals have made major discoveries in science, have been leaders in major business corporations, and make significant contributions to the creative arts. 

In past generations society has attempted to cure people of their homosexuality. Since then researchers have determined that homosexuality is innate and immutable - you cannot cure a person of homosexuality. 

• 1 month ago

Homosexuality is essential and wonderful, and allies are AMAZING!!! Please be respectful, <3. 

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Support homosexuality" is not a sensible question. Between 4 and 8% of people are LGBTQ. You can ask about equality of rights, protections against discrimination, punishing discovered acts of homosexuality, representation in media, or other subsets. It is absolute ignorance to "blame" people who are what they are.

Do you blame short people for being short? Blacks for being black? 

"wouldn't be a problem" is almost as ignorant in the same way. Homosexuals are not a problem to someone who is heterosexual. As a matter of fact, I saw an interesting comment from a young male heterosexual. "I like gay guys. It's more girls for me."

New Zealanders have a relatively "Macho" culture. Yet, they also have an extremely civil one, trying to avoid unnecessary conflict. They passed the right for gay marriage. Their basic response is "Let them have it. What's the difference to me?"

Studies show almost every anti-GLBTQ people fit into one or more categories-

-  Repressed homosexuality is extremely common. They are fighting their own internal battle with it. Some anti-GLBTQ politicians have been caught in hypocritical situations. 

-  Religious reasons, often either devout Muslims or political hypocritical Christians who pick and choose scripture to suit their politics or a reverend they are enamored with. Maybe it's to fit in with neighbors who are of this same category. 

-  People who hate multiple groups, as shown dominating Anti-Semitic as well. These people go through life hating lots of people and add in homosexuals. Jewish people haters rarely hate ONLY Jewish people. This group set is just hateful people in general.

-  Heterosexuals not confident with themselves with the opposite sex. They are having issues relating to the opposite sex. Guys that most women tend to dislike because they have physical issues or mental instabilities.

Which one or more categories do you fit into?  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.