Do you believe that Russia wants Donald Trump to serve a 2nd term as president?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It doesnt matter what Russia wants, Trump will be elected in November.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

All enemies of the US would want Trump to be President. 

• 2 months ago

Of course not.  I don't believe anything any political party says, because I'm too old to fall for that trick.

• 2 months ago

russians dont give a damn who runs the united states  they have enough problems , what are they supposably says nothing , russian wants trump to win while china wants the democrats to win .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Russia isn't communist Soviet and hasn't been in 30 years so your question is that of a buffoon troll,maybe British or Chinese CCP. Americans buy Russian products these days, even their guns and knives, as Russians buy American products. They and the Americans are very aligned with each other politically. Their were reasons for Ukraine and Balkan actions by Russia that Russia had. Russia is not bound by Iran or anywhere else. I see your comrade propaganda account identities on Yahoo Answers are in agreement with you. Congratulations!! But, the answer is I don't see why not, as Russia and America talk and trade every day all the time now. It's time for you to warm up to it and get yourself out of suspended animation. It's 2020. We've all got a plague to fight now!!

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Do keep in mind that Putin thinks long term and bases his strategies on that view.  Trump, on the other hand thinks very short term and has no long term strategies.  Put yourself in Putin's place.  He wants Russia to return to the world stage as a dominant power and the only thing preventing that is the US. Now the US has a president who thinks short term,  is rash and impulsive, is returning the country to its traditional isolationism, alienating its allies, thinks Putin is a great guy, undermines his own intelligence information departments, etc. If you were Putin wouldn't you want to see Trump re-elected- a president who is easily manipulated and believes in conspiracy theories?  Leaders of any country who would like the US to sink like the Titanic definitely want Trump to be re-elected. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope, he would prefer a democrat, they are very easy to manipulate.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Americans think Trump is a buffoon. Putin however knows better. For all the MSM says Trump is, he is not, and Putin knows it. 

• 2 months ago

No, they already own Joe Biden.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

what they want OR don't what doesn't bother us any ..............

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.