Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Atheists, would you rather live in Christian Alabama or Muslim Turkey?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Alabama, I speak the language, plus I could still eat pork products.

• 2 months ago

None                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nearing Thanksgiving......Turkey.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Alabama cause I’m terrible at learning new languages.   Besides, the bass fishing is better in Alabama.   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lomax
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I went to Turkey on my honeymoon. I have nothing but positive memories of the country and the people.

I couldn't go to Alabama because the woman I married wasn't my cousin.

• Misty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Neither...............

• Ian
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The USA is at war with dozens of other nations and Turkey is oppressing the Kurds.  I wouldn't want to live in either country.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

You mean, "NATO Turkey".   

Turkey is overrun and occupied by Western Atlanticists, who represent, of course, the great dragon.     

Turkey has some nice beaches, though.

• 2 months ago

comparing a single state with an entire country is pretty flawed 

the capital instanbul from what I heard has many cool things to look at. they have a nightlife, many bars, shops, sights to see. 

what would be a more accurate comparison is city to city since Alabama doesn't even have a metropolitan city since its mostly country and suburb. 

just because turkey is mostly muslim, does not mean they are all jihadists or extremists 

• Dick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Friends that were stationed in Turkey while in the military, say that Turkey may be the best choice at this time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.