Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Atheists, would you rather live in Christian Alabama or Muslim Turkey?

Alabama, I speak the language, plus I could still eat pork products.

None                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nearing Thanksgiving......Turkey.

Alabama cause I’m terrible at learning new languages.   Besides, the bass fishing is better in Alabama.   

• Lomax

I went to Turkey on my honeymoon. I have nothing but positive memories of the country and the people.

I couldn't go to Alabama because the woman I married wasn't my cousin.

• Misty

Neither...............

• Ian

The USA is at war with dozens of other nations and Turkey is oppressing the Kurds.  I wouldn't want to live in either country.

• .

You mean, "NATO Turkey".   

Turkey is overrun and occupied by Western Atlanticists, who represent, of course, the great dragon.     

Turkey has some nice beaches, though.

comparing a single state with an entire country is pretty flawed 

the capital instanbul from what I heard has many cool things to look at. they have a nightlife, many bars, shops, sights to see. 

what would be a more accurate comparison is city to city since Alabama doesn't even have a metropolitan city since its mostly country and suburb. 

just because turkey is mostly muslim, does not mean they are all jihadists or extremists 

• Dick

Friends that were stationed in Turkey while in the military, say that Turkey may be the best choice at this time.