Do you believe the Travis Walton abduction ?

IIE mean NO at Japan, is just silly hoax. Some scientists prove interstellar travel not practical, thus only Earthlings could abduct Travis Walton. 

I believe that something happened to Travis Walton. There were 5 witnesses and he was missing. I am not convinced that it was extraterrestrials, but it is possible. 

He might not have been abducted at all. That light might have been ball lightning. A lightning strike might have knocked him out. He got up semi conscious and wandered thru the woods. 

• Tom

I believe he WAS abducted, but by a government organization, who use fake "Aliens" as a front to hide an unethical human testing program for evaluating those civilians who might have been exposed to toxic or biological materials from a weapons test or accident.---The "Aliens' being "dummies" or animatronics to confuse or make a victim reluctant to talk--should the amnesia drugs wear off.

There are several good reasons to assume this, but not to go into at this time.

• KennyB

No

In 1978, Walton wrote 'The Walton Experience' which became the basis for the 1993 film 'Fire in the Sky' by Paramount Pictures, who decided Walton’s account was "too fuzzy and too similar to other televised close encounters" so they ordered a screenwriter to write a "flashier, more provocative" abduction story.Thirty years after the book's release, Walton appeared on the Fox game show 'The Moment of Truth' and was asked if he in fact was abducted by a UFO to which he replied, "Yes". The polygraph test determined he was lying.

• Olive

I believe something happened to him that night

First I've heard of it - I think I need to read his book before I form an opinion.

Yep, why would he make it up? & he's past every lie detector test he's had and never changed his story once.