Why aren't liberals willing to change minds in face of facts?

I just showed CNN reported China (communists) loves Trump. And liberals are still going on about russia and how china is not a problem.

• No American has ever faced facts

Today intelligence officials (American) have presented information indicating Russia (Putin) is behind disinformation propaganda against Biden and given to the Senate (Republicans)

Speaking to asian Americans, they really think trump is racist. But I wouldn’t worry, it not like he wanted their votes either way.

So you think it's okay that Russia is interfering on Trump's behalf again but China shouldn't help Biden?

What do you expect, those Atheist Commies to suddenly reject Chinese beliefs and suddenly proclaim Jesus is Lord like a sane man? Lol

Who said China is not a problem.  I said Biden is not a tool of China. Grow up.