Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Who else is voting Republican on November 3?

This past week showed that Democrats don’t know how to negotiate. Executive Order will be used to help millions of Americans. USA is going to become Trump Country. 

Update:

Please answer using English. “Da” is Croatian, Russian. Thanks. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The silent majority will win this election for President Trump.  See, years ago Americans were taught not to mention the one they planned to vote for.  Mother always said, "Monkey's names and monkey's faces are always found in public places."  Go quietly to the polls and vote for a man that, for once, fulfilled his campaign promises.  Joe Biden has 50 years of doing nothing.  I've seen these presidents come and go.  We've finally got a President that goes to work for the American people.  And he deserves our vote.  Re-elect President Donald Trump.

• 1 month ago

All those who loves America.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not me I will be in the pub 

• 1 month ago

Me. What other choice is there? The Democrats  have gone off the deep end and are so out of touch with normal people it isn't funny. If you're a cross-eyed red headed left handed transgender dental hygienist with a lisp and a club foot, they've got your back. If you're  just a regular person who works hard and pays your own way, they think you're 'part of the problem'. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JASON
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Da.                                              .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Many of the Silent Majority,  and those "liberals/Democrats" who are L/D only to feel safe by keeping their mouths shut.

• 1 month ago

More like Republicans don't know how to negotiate. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.