Why do liberals claim Hitler was more evil than current Chinese Communist Party?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Because they love the CCP. They're happy to have their slave labour so long as they can virtue signal about it. Like they may impose rules about how you must use recycling bins, but where do you think it goes? Cause i'll tell you, it goes to China where they burn it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We don't treat it like a contest, TJ / Shorty. 

• 1 month ago

And you think being slightly less evil would be the same as being not evil? That really isn’t how evil works.

• 1 month ago

Bla Bla Bla ......... ??? thoughts ????  ...... Bla Bla Bla

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know I don't get it. they always say bad things about Dolph. 

• 1 month ago

Liberals will take it in both holes just to please the Chinese. Even after they sent this deadly Chinese virus over to us. 

When I say both holes, men aren't excluded. Butthole and mouth. Lol Knowing these crazy liberals today they probably consider the eye socket a sex hole now too. LOL

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They both are not Americans. Relax. Trump will still get his products made in China and trump will still have a grandfather that was in the Nazi party.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

they LIKE the level of control the king of China has over his subjects ............

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 1 month ago

Oh look, a real life Nazi! Right here in Yahoo!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hitler was an amateur compared To The CCP!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.