What is the difference between Work Experience and Summary of Skills?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Essay writing services from https://zakazat-kursovuyu.ru

• 2 weeks ago

Help you on your educational path https://9219603113.com

• Thomas
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have excellent skills in playing football, cooking and playing violine but absolutely no work experience as an astronaut for the NASA to be employed for flying to Mars.

• 1 month ago

as they say , i cant change a tire ( experienced ) but i can program a cnc machine (workskill ). Whats changing a tile got to do with engineering ? workskills you need for a specific job , changing a tire is a general skill .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Work experience comes from employment. Employment that might be full-time, part-time, temporary, volunteer, etc. So you've been hired by a company to work for them. A summary of skills is a listing of the various things you are capable of doing. 

For example, you may never have worked in your whole life. But you learned how to code. Coding is a skill. You might have worked as a cashier in a store. Your work experience is being a cashier. But the job involves various skills. For instance, there's cash-handling, honesty, interpersonal relations ("people skills"). 

So work experience is a listing of the various jobs you've had. A summary of skills are the various things within you that you are capable of doing and personal traits you have. 

Source(s): I'm a job search expert and author of 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘳: 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘑𝘰𝘣 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. One of my degrees is in human resources. I'm also a career coach, resume writer, and educator. I've done job search workshops, have been a guest speaker, and have helped lots of people with their job searches. I've also been interviewed on radio and television and quoted in various articles.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

An example would be how much you have performed certain acts. Summary of skills would be like blow jobs, hand jobs, etc.

• 1 month ago

Work Experience: 4 years writing and editing documents for XXX company.

Skills: proficient with all features of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Illustrator. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Work experience might include skills you don't want to list, because they are not high-paying skills, or else are skills you don't care to use to find a job, like recreational skills such as playing a musical instrument of a sport like golf.  

• 2 months ago

Work experience is where you have worked before.summary of skills is what things you know how to do 

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

one is what you COULD do and the other is what you HAVE DONE ..................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.