Why is Work Experience and Summary of Skills important?

• Ludwig

A lot of people find the transition from a school environment to a work environment very difficult to make, initially.   In school you can take up an adversarial position to the institution and it doesn't matter.    If you do that in a work place your attitude will lead you to being 'shown the door' very quickly, and some people don't make the adjustment until they have been fired a couple of times.   Work Experience courses are to help you understand how businesses work, with regard to illness, punctuality, customer service etc.

if what i say matters to you, i say that

clueless HR people ask for all the

necessary and unnecessary info.

they try to prove that,they trying to get the best candidate.

i can say go to hell,

but the point is,you are the one who has to face firing squad,

so comply,bend backwards.

there is no cure,just as

in the case of covid-19.

Experience, schooling, your skills, your capabilities, your personality, and your values are all important factors in making hiring decisions. So when deciding whom to interview and ultimately hire, employers will look at many things. 

Source(s): I'm a job search expert and author of 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘳: 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘑𝘰𝘣 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. One of my degrees is in human resources. I'm also a career coach, resume writer, and educator. I've done job search workshops, have been a guest speaker, and have helped lots of people with their job searches. I've also been interviewed on radio and television and quoted in various articles.

Bc it shows the employer that you are productive and you don’t just sit at home and beat off all day

Most companies use computer programs now to search through resumes looking for certain key words- those words are usually related to experience and job skills. Try to match the wording in the job ad as closely as possible. If the ad says "supervisory experience", put "3 years supervisory experience" not "3 years in charge of department." 

• martin

This shows whether you would fit into a company.