Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

How do you like Feminism for the Masses?

They hate me. But the subliminal messaging haunts them because it's TRUE.

I don't hate you. I just 🚫 you because you keep reporting my "liberals are not feminists" questions

IMHO people, especially some men, are giving way too much importance to random statements and not actually paying attention to facts. Very little, if any, legislation has changed owing to #MeToo and other various feminist calls to action. Women marching in the streets doesn't change laws. It doesn't even change intra corporate policies. It not like some of the more important things going on wherein BLM is managing to get elected City Councils to defund police departments. To fixate on feminism when it likely has minimal effect on your life just seems shortsighted to me. 

🥴 Feminists hate me. I'm also a Feminist.

The important thing is the primary objective.

Does Feminism help mankind?

Yes it does. 

Helps men out with women being more independent. Honest. Straight forward. Useful.

Like it.  Feminism, the believe that all are entitled to equal rights regardless of their gender.