Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

I'm at work. Do you work? What's your occupation?

Yes, I work, I’m a manager

• Kathy

I am retired........

i have a fostercare center

yes i work matter of fact i need to go to work in about 40mins. i work as a cook/chef however you want to view it. i say cook due to not being skilled enough to call myself a chef yet. 

currently work in a retirement home the biggest in my state. lots of issues for a retirement home job imo. ive worked in various restaurants busy  or not i expect issues like drug use and all that from those but in this retirement home i think like 99% of the server staff uses drugs. always stoned/high at work even the managers. idc as long as they do their jobs but they dont. often they get yelled at by their higher ups because they are over staffed but can't even handle lol. 

then the work is kinda hard as well. we used to offer 8 options. now only 2 and next week 3. idk why they keep offering more and more options i mean just switch up the menu. always going to have people who don't like to eat certain foods or cant. its costing the company more money as well and more food waste 

in a restaurant same menu for the most part but very busy; here different menu daily but less busy most of the hard work is in the prep work though when it comes to cooking. 

• Yeah and whats the job.

Yes I do work and have worked ever since the virus happened. Not saying as u never told us urs.

I don't have a job. I never had a career. I never educated myself properly so I was forced to do odd jobs all my life. Bad decision. 

• Ann

I do. I'm a teacher, nervous to go back 5 days a week, which we are.

• i work in YA.

i manage my own account.😂😂

I work.  I am an Embalmer..