Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What if I want to be in Heaven but just don't want to reconcile with those whom I have offended (I did them wrong, not the other way around)?

The interactions we had with each other weren't good because of my actions and I don't want to see them again for that reason. I don't want to be friends, I don't want to know them in Heaven. 

• 24 "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny" (Matthew 5:22-26).

"Brothers, I have conducted myself before God in all good conscience to this day." 

(Acts 23:1).

"FOOLS" (Matthew 23:19) believing in LYING roman catholic doctrine!

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! "REPENT" FROM YOUR LYING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! LET MY PEOPLE GO!

Jesus dealt with that problem in Matthew 6:9-15. He taught people how to pray, including the request that God "forgive our sins as we have forgiven those who sin against us." Then Jesus added, "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, Your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." (NLT) Without forgiveness, there won't be life in Heaven.

This means that those people who you did wrong to will already have forgiven you. So what's your problem? You are your own problem! Because you don't take Jesus' commands seriously, you will keep yourself out of Heaven. Which will mean you won't have to face those people you did wrong to. But that would also apply if YOU sought forgiveness now, before you die. Otherwise, you will never get into Heaven, though they will!

Then you best reread the scriptures, and pray

GOD IS THE ONE TO HELP U GET SAVED...PRAY TO HIM..

But in Christian theology the hatred that you harbour would be considered a sin, and so you would not be going to heaven anyway!