After 6 months of being vegetarian yesterday I caved. How do you guys do it ?

I ate fish.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

True v*gan's have never eaten meat in their life zxqwbcd

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 1 month ago

Vegans are vaginas.

• David
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Why do it if you like meat?  That's just being stupid.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I accept myself as a person who MOSTLY eats meatless meals but enjoys a bit of fish or fowl or meat sometimes. You don't have to make a big deal of this. If friends are making a big deal out of it, just because they're upset doesn't mean you have to be upset. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It often helps to be vegetarian from a really young age. I've been vegetarian since I was like 7, I'm now 20. After a while you just get used to the lack of meat. 

I have no regrets either because something tells me I'd be ugly and overweight if I wasn't a vegetarian, lol.

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't worry about it - fish is a vegetable - it's all good.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Easy.  I don't think of animals as food.  They are conscious beings and most would remember you if they got to know you. They would rather be your friend. They want to live.  You don't need their muscle tissue or bodily excretions. I've eaten a vegan diet for about 6 years.  I was vegetarian for about 30.  I don't take supplements. No dr ever told me I was sick because I didn't consume animals and didn't say i should.

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You make it sound like you committed a serious crime by relapsing & binging on an illicit drug.

If you're happy with your vegetarian lifestyle & diet & you're nutritionally sound then acknowledge the fish meal that you had & move on.

• 1 month ago

The thing is, you didn't cave, you just decided to eat fish, for no other reason than you wanted to.

So you need to decide to continue eat vegetarian, or not. If your vegetarian diet was lacking in variation, time to learn how to cook, or find a cooking class or hire a cook to help you plan meals in advance. 

Or instead of labeling yourself or your diet, eat more vegetables, grains, fruit etc, and eat less meat. 

• oh yeah i eat fish as a pescatarian. 

i dunno. i think eating fish is not the worst thing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.