Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Coronavirus has ruined everything! People can't even have nights out anymore with their friends what is the point?

It's saturday night and under normal circumstances i would be going out drinking round town with friends. I can't ******* believe coronavirus has ruined everything! Nights out can't even happen anymore, you have to book everywhere you go, no more pub crawls, socially distancing all the damn time ffs, and the worst, you can only go out with PEOPLE YOU LIVE WITH?!?! Yeah, cos I'm really gonna go out for like 2 hours with my mum and dad aren't i? This is my worst nightmare when can we see friends ffs?! Sick of the sight of my family, they're all i ever see these days

The point of everything never was to have nights out with friends.

it is because japanese people and chineese people think they can go out too. it is not normal. 

• P

Tough !                   

😭

U alwaz stayed in on sat nights anyways.. 

Hasn't Near "ruined" everything. I admit a lot is closed or restricted,   cancelled like my family reunion or many biker runs. But my individual Freedom isn't, Ive  ridden  to Tombstone on my Harley;  over to Kinney Road, to NM and bought fire crackers, camped in the Huachucas then on to Show Low, Payson, Ft. Apache, Winslow, the Petrified Forest and Meteor crater. I've seen and done a lot after Covid than I did the few months before.

I'm even considering doing volunteer work to help. I can sit on my *** and Whine how :"bad things are" OR I can Make  something Positive Happen ,it Won't "happen" by bitching on YA.

• laura

Still go out, I would, pubs are open you can still have a good time just keep your distance 

Stick with it.  Keep your distance, wash your hands, and wear a face cover; eventually there will be one or more vaccines and you will be immunized and able to go pub crawling with your friends (or even mum and dad).

But if you and your friends don't do that, more and more people will be infected, hospitalized, and perhaps die than if you and your friends had follow the guidelines.  In which case when the vaccines do finally arrive maybe there won't be any friends or even mum and dad around to do those pubs with.

WATCH A MOVIE U RECORDED ON TV.

omg wtf i said the same! this year has been a total joke i don't see how things can be any worse next year but i feel like normal life is over forever

this virus has been caused in the first place by those chinky bastards and bats. maybe if they didn't allow fodgers and illegal immigrants into our home land this wouldn't have ever happened. this is tony blairs fault

Stay in and get pissed.