I was a Democrat voting liberal when my only news source was MSM. Now I watch news from around the world I realized US MSM is all propaganda?

Won't you join me liberals?

It also helps to go to local news sites for example to find out whether there are actjally peaceful protests or riots going on.  Congressional Democrats claim its all good.  Not hardly.

You mean that now you are watching garbage like Fox and believing it?

No chance we'll join you; we have standards.

You're deluded enough.

Stop lying, TJ / Shorty. You're not fooling anyone.

Actually anyone who watches but one or even two news channels is leaving themselves open to propaganda persuasion.  I for one watch Fox News, ABC World News, BBC America, and PBS News daily.  Oh, and I read Yahoo News as well.  Of them all, BBC America seems to be the least slanted by politics.

When I was young, I was a liberal Democrat. Then, I grew up.

Yahoo News is fair and balanced. I wrote that with a straight face.

I watch real news, not every conspiracy freak retard on 4CHANN and "Stormer" (named after nazis, nice touch) like you do.  Lol you don't watch news from "around the world" you just watch misleading clips on these two sites.

Anyone on here knows full well you were never a liberal Democrat.