If Jesus Christ walked through your door right now, what would you say to him?

What would be the first thing you would say to him?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

why is god so cruel ?

• 1 month ago

My kids would walk into my room all the time. So I would probably not actually look and just say. (Yessss! ) like, if I already know that they want something from me. 

• 1 month ago

Why they get the path so wrong lord . I am Tibetan Buddhist and a universalist.

• 1 month ago

Sir, why are you breaking into my house? What an impudence! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'd follow the excellent example of the disciple Thomas, who had Jesus suddenly appear in the room (though the door was locked). He exclaimed, "My Lord and my God!" I'd say the same, falling on my knees before Him.

• 1 month ago

"Helpl me."        Either that, or "Forgive me."

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm saying to the OP: How am I to know it's Jesus?  Am I supposed to assume that he looks like the typical artist's rendition?

So, I'd probably say, "Can you prove that you are THAT Jesus in a way that doesn't look like just a magic trick?"

I have seen some magic on "America's Got Talent" that seems completely impossible, so, I'm admitting that it would take something incredible -- and then I'd have to wonder if I'm having a hallucination.

So, generally, I want a demonstration that the whole world can see -- such as changing the orbit of the Earth, without disruption, so that a solar year is exactly 360 days.

So, maybe what I'd say is, "You KNOW what I want you to do." 

• 1 month ago

Stop trailing clouds of glory all over my clean floor!!!

• 1 month ago

Where have you been, you're 2000 years late....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"What gives, dude? I worship you for years and you didn't say nothin'."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.