How can i be sure i am the real mother of my child? HELP PLZ!!???!?!?!?

I'm getting doubts about if my child is really mine. Can someone explain how i can handle this situation?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I have asked myself this very same question many times!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope. My mother never had doubts like that. I just asked my wife & she's never had a doubt about being the mom. In fact, she was there when they were born.

• 1 month ago

You should go to doctor. By DNA test you can solve it.

• 1 month ago

If can afford then consult local doctor about DNA testing of both Mother and the child !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I can't tell if your joking or not but do you not remember giving birth to your child...? If not then I guess take a DNA test?

• 1 month ago

DNA testing. {Yes, babies have occassionally been switched at the hospital.}

• 1 month ago

You don't remember giving birth to your child? If so, then you're the first woman in the whole world. If you think there was a baby switch, so do a DNA test.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Someone needs a long stay at a psychiatric facility.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are you black? 

• 2 months ago

This is a tough one, because even DNA tests can be faked. Memories can also be tampered with, so don't rely on those. The important question is, do you love your child? That's all that matters.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.