How can i be sure i am the real mother of my child? HELP PLZ!!???!?!?!?

I'm getting doubts about if my child is really mine. Can someone explain how i can handle this situation?

I have asked myself this very same question many times!

Nope. My mother never had doubts like that. I just asked my wife & she's never had a doubt about being the mom. In fact, she was there when they were born.

You should go to doctor. By DNA test you can solve it.

If can afford then consult local doctor about DNA testing of both Mother and the child !

I can't tell if your joking or not but do you not remember giving birth to your child...? If not then I guess take a DNA test?

DNA testing. {Yes, babies have occassionally been switched at the hospital.}

You don't remember giving birth to your child? If so, then you're the first woman in the whole world. If you think there was a baby switch, so do a DNA test.

Someone needs a long stay at a psychiatric facility.

Are you black? 

This is a tough one, because even DNA tests can be faked. Memories can also be tampered with, so don't rely on those. The important question is, do you love your child? That's all that matters.