Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

Twin names Opal and Onyx?

Opal (girl) and Onyx (girl or boy). Thoughts? Middle names?

Be kind. 

Opal- Sure! It’s pretty 

Onyx- idk about this one, part of me says it’s really cool and the other part says it might be a bit too out there, so I’m not sure.

Opal Ella, Opal Mia, Opal Edith, Opal Elena, Opal Maria, Opal Mariah.

Onyx Blair, Onyx James, Onyx Alyea, Onyx Marina, Onyx Donovan, Onyx Aldrin, Onyx Alexander.

Personally I would go with Amber and Onyx, I have met many twins that have similar names and they always get their names mixed up.

Best of luck! 💕

Those are okay for twins.

Either you want people to give thoughts, or you want people to pamper with kind words.  If you invite people's opinions, you get the negative with the positive.

Opal is fine, it's a valid name.  Onyx is ridiculous.  Unless these are cats.  Then they work great as a duo.

Opal is very old lady. I don’t like it.  Onyx is ok but for a boy I think Orion for a O name is cute. I don’t think twin names should start with same letter.

love them, but to me, they would be a girl (Opal) and boy (Onyx).

Opal Alpha and Onyx Omega