Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

Since my father neglected his parents until they were terminally ill can I neglect him until he’s terminally ill and be justified?

I Rosa but my dad was good to my grandparents because I’m a better person then my dad. 

I rose above my dad and was good to my grandparents because I am a better person than my dad.  

Romans 12:18-19,21 

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. [19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. [21] Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

You seem to need no justification for neglecting your father and are just looking for some reason to neglect him.  

Sure, whatever makes you happy but don't expect any inheritances from him

• kswck2

I suggest you watch a piece from Jeff Foxworthy about dealing with kids and senior.

As long as everyone does the same for you also.  What a sad world your family has made.