Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

Since my father neglected his parents until they were terminally ill can I neglect him until he’s terminally ill and be justified?

Update:

I Rosa but my dad was good to my grandparents because I’m a better person then my dad. 

Update 2:

I rose above my dad and was good to my grandparents because I am a better person than my dad.  

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Romans 12:18-19,21 

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. [19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. [21] Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

• 2 months ago

You seem to need no justification for neglecting your father and are just looking for some reason to neglect him.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure, whatever makes you happy but don't expect any inheritances from him

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I suggest you watch a piece from Jeff Foxworthy about dealing with kids and senior.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

As long as everyone does the same for you also.  What a sad world your family has made. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.