Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Do I have erectile dysfunction?

I am virgin, and I do not watch porn nor do I masturbate. My testosterone levels are great, according to my doctor. 

I think that if I met a girl that I like (through marriage), I would have an erection during sex. 

Does the fact that I am never fully aroused and have no morning wood mean that I have erectile dysfunction? At most, I am only partially erect on my own.

sounds like the lack of use

Well if you want to be physically sure just to be safe check my website in my bio,give your whole sexual game a one time boost.

u will make a good husband for a church going woman

Let's wait and see

seems more like it if you dont masturbate

• Mike G

That's a diagnosis only a doctor can make.

You failed to mention your age, but I assume you're under 40.

You should still be experiencing occasional random erections.

Try looking at some steamy bikini pics and see if that stirs things up, if not... you should probably mention this to your doctor.

• Lester

I have no idea whats going on phone your family doctor. For some viagara 

Yes. You have erectile dysfunction. And you need the Dallas deputy to appear behind you with his purple feather.  If that treatment does not work, he may have to implement the final solution.

He likes chasing after Canadian guys with shrunk junk and limp pickles.