Jake asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

Which Stock is a better buy Tesla or Google?

Trump is doing away with the payroll tax and issuing a 2nd stimulus. This might be my only chance in life to make this kind of investment and I want to make sure that I pick the right one. 

What kind of investment?  If you need more capital to invest, get a second job... I got a fourth job to start my investment portfolio. As for Tesla or Google, neither is particular good first stock.  You want to start an individual stock portfolio with at least 10 dividend paying blue chip stocks to help you build out the rest of your portfolio. 

Source(s): Been doing this for nearly 40 years.

neither , tesla is a bogus company selling cars over priced , and google has the ads and search wrigger . search for something and the first is always an ad , they pay to be listed first . With tesla every one is making electric cars and when the run out of power dont see many filling stations around .

• Amy

If you're looking for a fun gamble, pick Tesla. You'll probably lose your money, but you just might win big time.

If you can't afford to lose this money, invest in a total market mutual fund.

And if you're already well diversified and can afford a little risk on an individual stock, pick Google.

Tesla. It will be worth $7000 in 5 years from now. 

NO.          

If you are going to invest $1500 then do it in PayPal, Adobe, Microsoft, and Facebook. Do not put all of your money in 1 stock. These are all strong Growth Stocks