I just bought a can of Kroger pork and beans last night, it had no pork in it, the question is, "What's up with that "?
Gibb, I'll read the label tonight.
Gibbs, label said pork?
- pollyLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
I'd return to the store & frankly explain the situation to the cashier.
What's the wurst thing that could happen?
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
Some TIMES though?...... It's all the SAME in the "END".......😂😂😂😂
- MJT209Lv 52 months ago
Ah! I just read the Ingredients and they only contain pork fat, what a rip off!!!
you need these pal..
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
the use the finest chemicals that are suppose to taste like pork.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 72 months ago
Ooooooooooweee.Whut up wit dat?What up wit dat?Yeah,the beans should definitely get top billing.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 72 months ago
Read the label. Fine print probably says pork flavoring or pork smoke flavor added.
- DzeLv 72 months ago
im sure it had pork fat and you woofed it down thinking it was bean material lol ...