Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Where i live i see trump signs anywhere but NEVER have i seen a biden sign. What about you?

Update:

Everywhere not anywhere

Update 2:

Also i see little portable shopping stores and i always see trump shirts never biden.  Same thing for home flags  AND at the flea markets

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I live in a very liberal city and I've seen very few Biden signs.  Far fewer than there were for Clinton and far, far fewer than for Obama.  I don't think Democrats are very enthusiastic about their candidate this year.

• 1 month ago

I haven't put a Trump sticker on my car for fear of getting keyed, people aren't putting Biden stickers on their car out of embarrassment. 

• 1 month ago

Whose Biden? ........................

• 1 month ago

YOU DO.. B-iden L-ies M-ore... I see the BLM sign for Biden almost every time the news comes on..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rob
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I've seen signs for both in my neighborhood.

• 2 months ago

I also notice Very few are seen even in states like Illinois where they always highly favor democrats.

• 2 months ago

Democrats have no enthusiasm for Biden. Only hatred for Trump. This hatred will not be enough for them to re-take the White House.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nothing but the Bernie diehards here. Haven't seen a Trump or a Biden sign. Did see one for Warren the other day though. 

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Biden is the best think to happen to Trump after all he is senile and facing Sexual Harassment charges now isn't he!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

sounds like you're from redneckville. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.