Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Where i live i see trump signs anywhere but NEVER have i seen a biden sign. What about you?

Everywhere not anywhere

Also i see little portable shopping stores and i always see trump shirts never biden.  Same thing for home flags  AND at the flea markets

• Jeff D

I live in a very liberal city and I've seen very few Biden signs.  Far fewer than there were for Clinton and far, far fewer than for Obama.  I don't think Democrats are very enthusiastic about their candidate this year.

I haven't put a Trump sticker on my car for fear of getting keyed, people aren't putting Biden stickers on their car out of embarrassment. 

Whose Biden? ........................

YOU DO.. B-iden L-ies M-ore... I see the BLM sign for Biden almost every time the news comes on..

• Rob

I've seen signs for both in my neighborhood.

I also notice Very few are seen even in states like Illinois where they always highly favor democrats.

Democrats have no enthusiasm for Biden. Only hatred for Trump. This hatred will not be enough for them to re-take the White House.

Nothing but the Bernie diehards here. Haven't seen a Trump or a Biden sign. Did see one for Warren the other day though. 

• Archer

Biden is the best think to happen to Trump after all he is senile and facing Sexual Harassment charges now isn't he!

sounds like you're from redneckville.