Is it known if animals have homosexual attractions or other non-heterosexual attractions?

I don’t mean humans but I mean all other animals. 

• ?

It has been seen in most mammals. My favorite "odd couples" have been devotion between different species. Cat and dog, bird and dog, bird and cat, etc.

• Jake

They have both so do humans it’s not rocket science

Same sex mating, having sex with their own children, and the children of others, cannibalism and necrophilia are all traits of many animal species, that have been copied by humans.

Yes many animals and insects like humans,  they also enjoy same sex attraction. 

• Craig

What's known is that there are individuals in every branch of Mammalia that exhibit same-sex pairing (and in many cases even mating behaviour) but of course we can't know whether they're experiencing "attraction" the way we do.

Yes!

Gay male penguins are common and often raise other hetero penguins' abandoned eggs.  

And they are monogamous!

Homosexual behavior has been observed in virtually all mammalian species.