Is Constipation a symptom of covid?

I have been so constipated, nauseous and bloated for a week now. I manage to have a bowel movement but only a little bit

• Edna

I've seen that now "they've" added constipation as one of the seemingly never-ending "symptoms" of COVID, but for the life of me I can't figure out why. COVID is a respiratory disease and affects your ability to breathe properly. Constipation is usually caused by your diet or by a GI tract problem.  Why "they" think one might be related to the other is beyond me.

Sure, someone with COVID might be constipated; but so can someone who doesn't have COVID.

I mean they've pretty much listed everything as a symptom of covid, soo.....

I literally have seen both runny nose and congestion listed as symptoms of covid.

But somehow, they missed listing constipation. 

• kelvin

no.....................

Nothing to do with the virus and just not eating enough wet fibre like vegetables and drinking lots of water

• mokrie

UH--no. It's in the lungs.

Not sure. With this  biological warfare. Anything could go wrong.

Yes, and it can be quite deadly.  Have your entire family along with friends and coworkers go into the bathroom with your and shout encouragement to you until this problem is resolved successfully.