Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

What cartoon character did you have a crush on when you were younger?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

There is actually a term for such a condition the term is LIMERENCE related to....... " attachment theory "  its not exclusively  sexual but a state of ADORATION and attachment   to the limerant  object  intrusive and obsessive thoughts , feelings and behaviors from euphoria to despair  coined in 1979 after a study of 500 people  on the subject of LOVE

CRUSH ( noun) ( informal ) 1-  a brief  INFATUATION, for "some one "  ,

especially for some one , unobtainable, or inappropriate

CRUSH ( verb) 1- to  DEFORM pulverize , or force inward by compressing forcefully

i had not recently  examined the use of the word CRUSH

I do a lot of dictionary  reading   thank you for that introduction

such a term and association-ed question  might be of use in R & S  supernatural claims  Big foot  NESSIE  alien abduction claims  ET movie ROBOTS

CARTOON CHARACTER ( noun)  1- a FICTIONAL  character, depicted in a animated film or comic strip 2- a PERSON or portrayal lacking in DEPTH, or characterized by exaggerated , or stereo-typical  features 

my interest  is heightened as to how the term COMIC  strip came to be what associations were influential GREEK  origin " amusing spectacle  " from Komoidos  actor or singer revels make  merry festivals

answer  i have never had that EXPERIENCE of a Crush on a Cartoon character , nor a SANTA, fairies  book character SUPER - man    Jessica Rabbit  Peter Babbitt  Wonder Women   a GENIE   or a god proposition  part of ANTHROPOMORPHISM  from the answers and psychological research  such emotional attachments do occur in peoples emotional state... i deal with ACTUAL people and can make the distinction

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

none really  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ash Ketchum and the Rowdyruff Boys ❤️💙💚

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

when I was young, we didn't have cartoons OR TV .................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Uncle Scrooge !!!!!!

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jessica Rabbit                                         .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Brok. Trent Lane. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lola bunny and Wilma flintstone 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.