So I left my Moo milk overnight outside of the fridge and I drank some, will I be okay? I’ve read that some nasty bacteria can grow. ?

Attachment image

4 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    You're fine. It would take a lot longer for milk to sit out to become toxic enough that your stomach couldn't handle it.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Not always, as I hear that bacteria growing in it are just extra protein.

  • 1 month ago

    Milk will go sour and taste bad so you won't drink it that prevents you from something worse happening. It is sad that even with that precaution someone will keep drinking it.

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Only children ask these kinds of questions. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.