Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

so my mom let me go out but this girl but then the next morning she got really mad?

my mom said I could do anything I wanted but in reality she changed your mind what a hypocrite said I'm going to have to do my own laundry because I let that girl spend the night all we did was play video games I didn't have sex with her my mom takes my entire social security check and I pay rent why can't I have a girl over

you think that man a man turns 40 get along with his mommom

cause its her house, but if shes going to do that maybe you shouldnt live there

• Archer

I would question why you allow her to take your checks.

If you are a minor your mom needs that money to take care of you.  If you are a minor, you have no business bringing in girls to spend the night.  If you are not a minor, check out of there & get your own place.  You need to let go of mama's apron strings & stand on your own.

Are you young enough to get a spanking?  You are not showing your mom any respect in her own home.

I suppose............

• Tj

You need to take your SS check and move out.