How Do I deal with my younger brother?

hey all ill give a quick run down the best I can.

4 years ago my parents got divorced and for almost two years I was supporting both parents and paying for my youngest sister to finish school on minimum wages at the end of that year we moved interstate due to my younger brother getting work ive since have been out of work and studying nursing as the trade I was in has held no value to getting even part time work. My younger brother has been increasing abusive and aggressive towards me about not working even when ive tried sitting down to talk to him what do I do? 

Go see a consultant or even a pastor try talk out the issues he has that he wont even explain to me or even take the time too.

maybe you should talk to him about it

• Archer

Sorry but why does your younger brother feel he control "your" life, and why do you allow him to do so!

Kick him out if he is not doing his share.  Tough love.

We think because we're a certain way to people, they will be to us when something happens to us, but it's not always the case because they are not us. They don't have our same minds and hearts and goals. He should not be abusive or aggressive though.

You can't force someone else to go to see a pastor or counselor, but you can consider seeing a counselor yourself and they can help you walk through some of this. Your pastor can pray for you.

As you go more in your nursing degree, you might take some courses that help with things to an extent. They talk about boundaries quite a bit and about people skills.

• Tj

Why are you supporting them? You need to be out on your own, then they will learn how to get jobs. Your job is to take care of you and no one else. What you do is not appreciated, as you can see, so why hurt yourself over them? move out, no more support for them.