stella asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

Do animals such as dogs cats bunny etc go to heaven after death?

My pet died a few weeks ago and he came to me in a dream. So now I’m woundering if their is life after death for them as well?

• Ocimom

Yes there are pets in Heaven.  Make sure YOU go there to be reunited.

• I go to church only to  wait outside peeing in the door ways till she comes back out $10 lighter

Animals don't have the ability to decide between what is morally right or wrong like humans do so I don't think there is an afterlife like "heaven" or "hell" for them.  There are no "good" or "evil" animals, they rely mainly on instinct.  The only heaven that exists for them is the best love, care and happiness that their owners can possibly give them.  Euthanasia can be a form of heaven for some in that it relieves them of pain that they would otherwise be suffering from.  While I don't know if there is per se a spiritual realm to where these animals are sent I believe God provides them relief from suffering in some aspect.

• PR

I am not sure anyone can tell you the answer to this for certain. I would assume your dream about your pet might be you experiencing emotions of loss during this difficult time. 

I have always felt that if we love an animal we will see it in heaven, since heaven is supposed to be beautiful and include things important to us. If the pet is important, then perhaps it will be there, too.

I would like to believe that. But as an atheist, I don't.

• Dze

all 'spirit of life' emanates from the eternal .. but animals dont have a 'mind' or soul that will retain its identity and individuality like humans ..

Idk those things exists or not If there is heaven for human then there must for animals too...