Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Why does my brother's skin usually taste a little bit sweet even though mine doesn't?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

How do you know what your brother's skin tastes like?  Do you lick your brother's skin?

• 1 month ago

This question appears to be preposterous as sensible people do not taste others skin. Cannibals may be doing it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How often do you eat your brother's skin and why?

• 1 month ago

There is an organic compound, Ketones, that can appear when the body does not use sugar to burn fuels for energy, but it uses fat. This could be an early sign of the pancreas not working well. The most noticeable sign of approaching diabetes is thirst. Ask your brother whether he remains thirsty during the day. Also this condition makes the skin and lips taste sweet. I suggest you have your brother contact his doctor for a blood test that will show a level of sugar in blood. A reading of 200 ng/dL in blood is a sign of diabetes. For example, I am an old man, and my glucose value is 102 ng/dL. There are several procedures a doctor can perform to alert whether the level of sugar in blood is too high. One test is a patient drinks a sweeten cola and waits for a period of time and the blood is measured again for glucose(sugar). Most important is to verify whether the pancreas is working properly. Not to frighten you, but the pancreas can go bad slowly without much notice until it  becomes dangerous. Pancreatic cancer has only a 5% chance of survival.

harrald

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why are you tasting your brother's skin?

• J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think a better question is why are you licking your brother?

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

stop doing that.........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.