Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Constant urge to pee?

I am a 22 year old male and I have recently been having an issue with a constant urge to pee. I masturbated a few days ago and was wondering if that was the cause. I went to pee before and after I masturbated. There is no burning feel but it feels like an uncomfortable urge to pee near the tip of my uretha. This problem happened a month ago and my doctor said I did not have a UTI after she did a urinalysis. I tested my urine for a UTI using an at home test but everything is negative and this is the same feeling I had a month ago. It is uncomfortable as I am sitting here I feel like I need to pee but I just went. I have never had sex in case that is relevant to an answer. Any ideas?

As the others are saying, Diabetes may be a complicating issue. It is much more likely to be a UTI requiring a common antibiotic like Trimethoprim for a week. Or you could be dealing with something as simple as Thrush bacteria (Candida) causing it. For now, cut back on sugar in your diet and drink Cranberry juice (the no-added sugar version).  See your doctor and say your condition has not improved.

• Tj

How about seeing a Urologist

Diabetes, un diagnosed!

may be you should go see a urologist doctor

maybe you should get checked for diabetes

See your doctor if this doesn't clear-up soon.  Besides diabetes, could be indicative of a urinary tract infection (which would be cleared-up in about a week with a course of anti-biotic).

Did you get a blood test for diabetes? 

Symptoms of high blood sugar can include:

feeling hungry

being extraordinarily tired or thirsty

having dry or itchy skin

experiencing blurred vision

frequently needing to urinate