Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 1 month ago

How should I pack for my trip ?

My one year old and I are going on a 4 day trip and I need to pack A LOT of things but I’m not sure how I’ll be able to pack it all. I bought myself a luggage that you can wheel and I was going to pack all my stuff in that luggage and pack another bag/luggage for my son since I want to pack all my clothes and toothbrush and laptop so I’ll probably not have any room for my sons stuff. For my son I need to pack some toys that he can play with on the plane, bottles, pediasure (that’s all he eats), his clothes, diapers, wipes, etc. I obviously need to pack the diapers, wipes, bottles and pediasure in my carry on luggage so I can change/feed him on the plane. I also want to get a portable DVD player so I can turn on cartoons for him to watch to keep him entertained during the flight. So should I bring a carry on bag of his stuff so I have that on the plane and my stuff can go with all the other luggage’s in the back of the plane? I don’t know how I’ll pack all my stuff because I got my clothes, his clothes, diapers, bottles, pediasure, his toys, etc and don’t know how I’ll fit all that. Should I pack his diaper bag full of just diapers, wipes, toys, etc and get another bag for only his clothes and the other stuff? That’ll be 3 bags altogether because I got my luggage, his diaper bAg, and his luggage for clothes. 

It’s just going to be me and my son so I won’t have anyone to help me. 

You can buy diapers at your destination so you just need a few diapers for the plane ride. 

Most planes have an entertainment system so you can let him watch cartoons on the plane. Call and ask just to confirm. 

It’s just 4 days so you just need enough clothes for 5 or 6 days. I always pack extra just in case I need to stay an extra day or two. 

Don’t they sell powder pediasure. That will save you a lot of space. If you need to make it, just ask the flight attendant for water.