Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How do you get rid of all the build up anger about someone who led you on?

This guy literally chased me up for months and months until I payed attention to him then boom! He turns around and starts to ignore my txts or one word short replies. I confronted him, asked what was his deal and he goes “ I’m trying to protect your heart from getting too engaged “!..ummm duh My heart is already engaged otherwise I wouldn’t have given you any attention!. Why do pple do this? Do they realise being led on actually hurts? Being ignored is a physical kind of pain?! Why make someone feel so special just to treat them like crap?!. I’m so hurt because before he came into my life I was happy with it. I wasn’t into anyone and I wasn’t looking for anyone either. It pisses me off when pple find me peaceful then come into my life and walk all over it like it’s a game. I wanna send a long angry txt but I know the mfcker won’t care. I’m so pissed!!!

• Dick

I can't remember the last person that "led me on". I ran out of patience a long time ago. If you are not ready and able to commit to a sexual relationship on the first or second date, I'm moving on. I remember that when I made this decision, I found I was dating a MUCH better class of women. They were more confident, successful, intelligent, and actually fun to be with. Don't get angry. Just move on, and do it soon.

You need to remember this guy is a fool.

Forget about him and move on.