Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Why can't i walk properly under pressure?

I'm a very anti social person with barely any friends and when anyone looks at me for atleast a second or if someone populaur walks by i start walking like a weirdo my friends also pointed that out and i lied and said i had an injury when i was little? Is this a thing or is it just a weird thing only i do?

• Carson

This is actually a pretty common thing, I know someone who has a panic disorder and often requires a cane on bad days and my dad used to work at a job that was so high stress he almost needed a wheelchair. Chronic stress and anxiety can cause a lot of issues with mobility and I encourage you to talk to your doctor about what you're experiencing just to make sure that there isn't other underlying issues. In the mean time, the best thing you can do is find some helpful ways to manage your social anxiety.