Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 2 months ago

If ur baby is used to sleeping with you, will consistently putting your baby back in their crib when they cry teach them to sleep on their..?

Own in their own crib 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you keep picking the baby up when he cries, no, it will not work.

• L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I raised three children and NEVER allowed any of them to sleep with me........TOO DANGEROUS.  As infants, each slept in a bassinet (right next to my side of the bed) and then moved into a crib in his or her own room after 3-months of age.

• sarah
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It worked for my daughter. She started sleeping in our bed with us when she was 2 months old, and we moved her into her crib (and her own room) at around 10 months old. For about the first week, she would cry for about 15 minutes after being laid down, but then, she would sleep through the night. By the second week, she didn't cry at all, and by the third week, she wouldn't let me or her daddy cuddle her to sleep anymore--she just wanted to go straight to her bed, lol.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Eventually, yes. Some babies adjust to crib transitioning easier than others, though. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In theory...yes.  It depends on the child though.  If i had a bad dream my parents would let me sleep in thier bed and then move me back to my room later

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i dont know bur start that process now!  Many babies suffocate from sleeping with their parents no joke. One if the very first anti-vaccinators thought their baby was killed by vaccines but was really suffocated its a huge risk!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.