Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 1 month ago

What country should I move to?

Okay so, I'm 14 and obviously I can't move to another country right now because I have no money and my parents can't even afford a house😹 but please help me decide on which country I should move to when I have the money, here are your choices, Argentina, Germany, Italy, Spain, Columbia, or Austria? I'm kinda leaning towards Germany but idk🥺 btw I speak German, Spanish, and Italian, fluently, so language is not a problem 4 me, just pick the one that you think will be the best 4 me:)

Omg, wowww! Can you just say 1 of them? I don't need to hear all this. I get, it's not easy, I never said it was! I'm simply asking this, so simply answer it🤦‍♀️

When you will have enough money .  the immigration and travelling agency will help you without asking ! :)

Go to Germany...

Reasoning: You would have better economic opportunities over the other countries.

Question: What is your education? (Or rather what is your intended career.)

Canada would be  your best option.  Since your skills can be transferable.  Other countries do things a little differently.  Plus you can learn French  at your own pace  . That's what I would do if I were you 

• Tavy

No one can just move to another country. You need to apply for a visa and have a job offer. 

Given that all we know is your age; it's impossible to say. You can't base a choice on what you've provided; and in 4 years time when you're an adult, your views / preferences / requirements may have changed.

NB if you don't have any money, moving may not be an option. Studying abroad requires proof of sufficient funds (not free for international students); working abroad requires meeting work visa requirements (generally STEM degrees + experience). 

• MS

We don't know you, so we have no idea what would best for you.  Be aware that it's not so easy to just up and move to another country though.

EDIT: No, we can't just name one of them because we don't know you!  Different people would do better in different countries.  We can't name a country that might be best for some random teenager who asked a bunch of strangers online.