i want to stay in the usa but i just dont want to be part of any family, like a lone ranger. Is it okay?

i have no more dreams to leave the country. all apologies. I just want to know f someone feels the same way. Thanks Tc :o

i tried and cried a lot.  thx to the honest answerers here for your honest help. Tc.

im a us citizen

• Edna

If by saying you want to be a "lone ranger", you mean that you want to  live "off the grid", I would have to say I doubt you would be able to do it.

I can picture it now: You living off the grid in a tent by yourself somewhere far back in the woods,  with no electricity; cooking over a camp fire; hauling water from a stream;  bathing in a stream; and freezing in the winter and sweltering in the summer. Of course, if you're off the grid, you'll have to give up internet and your cell phone. Before long, you'll  have to begin hunting and trapping wild game to eat because, if you're living off the grid, you won't have a job and you'll have no income - so you won't have any money with which to buy food in a store.

You wouldn't be able to hack it - you wouldn't last one week. 

If you're doing so legally than I'd not object zxvwfkmpq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

I suspect that, due to your need for public input, due to your inability to figure out your own life, staying in the USA is not going to be an option.

Your life, your choices.  Why are you asking if it's ok to make your own, personal life decisions?

• Tj

Only if you are here legally, other wise go home and come back the legal way.

of course, do whatever makes you happy!