carson asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

grow at 18?

so my dad is 6'4 popop was 6'5 and my poppops brother was 6'8 . they all grew during  there junior to senior years . im 18 , march 1 2002 im 5'10. is it possible to hit 6?

• Fred

It is unlikely but before you run off crying they did a survey years ago asking females what height man they preferred.  When they graphed out the results they found 5'10" was the most common height women said they preferred their men to be.  You are the height most females want.  Why do many young guys think the females prefer giants as partners.

Any height growth would be less than 2in likely zxvqpmbcd

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Adam D

Though males can continue to grow into their early 20's, most stop in their late teens.  It is very unlikely you're going to grow much more.

• Mike G

What's a "popop"?

Doubt it.  To much growth to complete in less than three years.

Peace.

• 6'5"+ is extremely tall for a person. I was 6 foot at 17 and now I'm 6'3" and most people I see are around 5'5" to 5'10". A lot of things are made for people under 6 foot. Yes, you may still grow until you are 20-21.

may be or may be not nobody can say for sure

just drink lots of milk

you may be adopted...........