Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Is this cheating, should I tell my girlfriend ?

Okay so I have a girlfriend of 7 years. I was hanging out with my sisters boyfriend and his friends and siblings, my girlfriend was not present. Anyways when I greet them and say goodbye, I give his sisters a hug and kiss on the cheek. Anyways one of his sisters who is about 5 years older than me, hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek but the kiss was way too close. What ended up happening is we both went for the same side and our lips touched for a split moment. It was completely unintentional and we didn’t even acknowledge it at the time and just pretended it didn’t happen. Now my question is, should I tell my girlfriend, is that count as cheating, it was nothing, didn’t even last a second 

• Sammy

Yes, tell her. And when she dumps you for your honesty, you will know where you can find your next gf.

Kissing by itself does not equate to cheating IMO zxvwbdg

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

No, it's not cheating yet but could lead up to it. Sure, tell your girlfriend.  She might not like it (put yourself in her position) but she will appreciate your honesty!  Blessings!

You seem to love her if you concern about small things like this.. so after 7 years of love don't you think it's the right time to propose. Please crown your love with a life time bonding Marry the girl and make us all happy and proud specially her

• Ocimom

No its not cheating.  You didn't do it on purpose.  Tho in the future I would just do a hug and stop the kissing of anyone other then your girlfriend.

Now your just being silly.

• Edna

That was NOT cheating, not by any stretch of the imagination. "Cheating" is when you have sex with a person other than your Significant Other.

There's nothing to tell your girlfriend about - because nothing happened.  You gave your friend's sister a kiss on the cheek as you were leaving (which you say you always do with all his sisters). Your kiss "slipped" and your lips touched her lips for a  few seconds. SO WHAT!!  That's ALL that happened, and it wasn't even very much. 

The only way you absolutely have to say something is IF SOMEONE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED and they are messy and want to twist the story And go tell . Other than that I wouldn’t say anything because it was a accident and that’s going to make her feel some type of way towards her own sister when nothing really happened between the two of you. Her own sister even knows it was nothing because she didn’t say any to your girlfriend. I mean everyone knows what cheating is and this clearly ain’t it. It was a honest mistake. I wouldn’t tell her anything to ruin everything nope DONT DO IT!!! That’s opening a can of worms for no reason. Some things are better left alone. Good luck 

• Orla C

No, it doesn't count as cheating. Let it go and don't worry about it. 

maybe not.. shud avoid those kisses