Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why are questions pointing out Boris Johnson's abhorrent antisemitism so quick to disappear from YA  ?

Update:

Except it is true as I've proven numerous times 

Update 2:

No I haven't mixed up fiction writing with fact, I've explained that already, you're just too dumb to understand 

Update 3:

Most antisemites lick Zionist @rse 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Jul 24, 2020 - Boris Johnson says there are “open questions” about whether the coronavirus lockdown came too late.

• 2 months ago

Well, probably because the question targets  Boris Johnson's heartland supporters.

Challenging bigots,chauvinist and those ruled by dogmas about their hero Boris Johnson, is just not cricket, old bean.So censored you will be.

So when Corbyn said that he disagreed with the Israeli policy of lobbing 208 m/m artillery shells into Palestinian kindergartens,the Tory press called him in spite of the fact that it's the Zionists that rule Israel: anti-Semitic and it has stuck since.The problem is that 95% of those that cry anti-Semitic, don't know what a Semite is.Semite isn't a religion or a political faction of any religion. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because he isn't. Now the whole of the Labour Party on the other hand . . . . 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because you confuse fiction writing with fact, 

but that may just be your slender grasp on reality.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The site is for KNOWLEDGE seeking questions, not to bash any individual and ask if others agree, so "pointing out" an individuals flaws or perceived flaws ins't knowledge seeking. Use the site within the rules and posts won't be so "quick to disappear".

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

BoJo being an awful antisemite doesn't sit very well with our resident Zionazi.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Boris is a wretched man and has posted many risiculous outrages, but he just keeps getting away with it.

As for this place, I suspect a troublesome moderator influence.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

not true but even if it was we have bigger fish to fry.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they are not true?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.