Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Your opinion on these names?

Wesson Jacob

Connor Blake

Dallas Carter 

Asher Landon

Evan Garrett

Parker Jude 

Spencer Ryan

Gunner Liam 

Audra Cassidy 

Everly sienna 

Leila Quinn

Kennedy Olivia 

Adley Brooke 

Adalyn Keira

Eden Sierra 

Don’t want two middle names and we certainly don’t want Michael or something too common. Hence the names above. We don’t want suggestions anyway 🙄

Jude is a males name. It’s biblical 

I like Dallas Carter, Asher Landon, Spencer Ryan, Everly Sienna and Eden Sierra. Also love Evan and Jude but not the whole combo. 

Please don't choose Wesson...Wesson is a cooking oil. It's like naming a baby Mazola. 

the others are all adorable choices for a boy, my favs are Connor Blake and Dallas Carter, I also really like Jacob which sounds good as Jacob Connor or Jacob Carter, I know it's common but there's a reason for that, people love the name! Good luck with your baby and name search! 

I like Evan Garrett, Spencer Ryan and Audra Cassidy. 

I'm going to rate them from 1 to 10.

Wesson Jacob~ 3~ Wesson is cooking oil.  If you like Wes as a nickname go with the traditional Wesley.  Jacob is over used and boring.

Connor Blake~10~  Outstanding.

Dallas Carter~5~  I don't mind Dallas but am not a fan of Carter.

Asher Landon~5~  The flow is not good.  Asher is awful.  it has ash in it.  Landon Asher would get an 8.

Evan Garrett~10~  I love it!

Parker Jude~5~  Only okay to me.  I dislike both names but it does have good flow.

Spencer Ryan~5~  I have no issue with this combo except that it's boring.

Gunner Liam~3~  Flow is really bad.  I prefer Gunnar. Liam doesn't really go with Gunner.

Audra Cassidy~5~  Only okay.  Audra is pretty but Cassidy is really dated and is technically a male name.

Everly Sienna~5~  Not a fan of the last name Everly as a first name.  Sienna is lovely.

Leila Quinn~5~  Leila is over used and boring.  Quinn is more male to me.  The flow is good, though.

Kennedy Olivia~5~  i like both names.  Especially Olivia.  I dislike this order.  Olivia Kennedy would be better to me.  I prefer Kennedy left as a last name.

Adley Brooke~ 5~  I adore Brooke.  I detest Adley.  It's just ugly.

Adalyn Keira~5~  I dislike smushed names.  I'd be okay with just Ada Lynn.  Keira is pretty.  I dislike them together.

Eden Sierra~ 8~  i don't really care for using eden as a name but Eden Sierra has lovely flow.

P.S.  If you can use Cassidy, Kennedy, Brooke for girls you can also use Jude.  It's a common nickname for Judith or Judy.

/10

Wesson Jacob - 0 (sounds like 'lesson' with a lisp)

Connor Blake - 9

Dallas Carter - 5

Asher Landon - 7

Evan Garrett - 10

Parker Jude - 8

Spencer Ryan - 10

Gunner Liam - 5

Audra Cassidy - 6

Everly Sienna - 0

Leila Quinn - 10

Kennedy Olivia - 7

Adley Brooke - 1

Adalyn Keira - 6

Eden Sierra - 9

I love and hate some of these. Connor Blake, Evan Garrett, Spencer Ryan, Leila Quinn and Eden Sierra are pretty much perfect names to me :D

My least favourite name is by far 'Everly'. It is SUCH a trendy-common name right now and I've been over it since the start. I find it really cringey, annoying-sounding, trashy and cheesy. It's probably my least favourite name of all time. I also really don't like 'Wesson'. I don't mind Wesley, even Weston is okay - but Wesson sounds so, so, so lispy to me. It sounds like baby talk, like 'lesson' with a lisp. The only other name I dislike on this list is Adley. Other than that, each name is wonderful - the lower ratings are more about the combinations/flow.

Hope this helped! Best of luck :)

• Topaz

Wesson sounds like cooking oil will get made fun of. Make it the middle name.

The other two are strong names together

Dallas Michael Carter

Connor Daniel Blake

For the boys I like Connor Blake or Dallas Carter, For the girls I actually think Everly Quinn is the best out of all those names. If I were to pick a 2nd I’d say Audra Eden.

Connor Blake flows the best.

Kennedy Olivia Flows the best.

I like your boys' names better than your girls' names. Wesson reminds me of Wesson Oil (a cooking product) and should be avoided for that reason. Parker Jude sounds okay as a combo, but Jude is too feminine, IMO, for a boy. Gunner Liam just sounds awkward. Eden Sierra, Leila Quinn and Eden Sierra are your best girls' names.

I think they are all bad.  I like Steven Joseph and Laurel Ann.