Audra Cassidy 

Everly sienna 

Leila Quinn

Kennedy Olivia 

Adley Brooke 

Adalyn Keira

Eden Sierra 

Update:

Don’t want two middle names and we certainly don’t want Michael or something too common. Hence the names above. We don’t want suggestions anyway 🙄

Update 2:

Jude is a males name. It’s biblical 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I like Dallas Carter, Asher Landon, Spencer Ryan, Everly Sienna and Eden Sierra. Also love Evan and Jude but not the whole combo. 

• 1 month ago

Please don't choose Wesson...Wesson is a cooking oil. It's like naming a baby Mazola. 

the others are all adorable choices for a boy, my favs are Connor Blake and Dallas Carter, I also really like Jacob which sounds good as Jacob Connor or Jacob Carter, I know it's common but there's a reason for that, people love the name! Good luck with your baby and name search! 

• 1 month ago

I like Evan Garrett, Spencer Ryan and Audra Cassidy. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm going to rate them from 1 to 10.

Wesson Jacob~ 3~ Wesson is cooking oil.  If you like Wes as a nickname go with the traditional Wesley.  Jacob is over used and boring.

Connor Blake~10~  Outstanding.

Dallas Carter~5~  I don't mind Dallas but am not a fan of Carter.

Asher Landon~5~  The flow is not good.  Asher is awful.  it has ash in it.  Landon Asher would get an 8.

Evan Garrett~10~  I love it!

Parker Jude~5~  Only okay to me.  I dislike both names but it does have good flow.

Spencer Ryan~5~  I have no issue with this combo except that it's boring.

Gunner Liam~3~  Flow is really bad.  I prefer Gunnar. Liam doesn't really go with Gunner.

Audra Cassidy~5~  Only okay.  Audra is pretty but Cassidy is really dated and is technically a male name.

Everly Sienna~5~  Not a fan of the last name Everly as a first name.  Sienna is lovely.

Leila Quinn~5~  Leila is over used and boring.  Quinn is more male to me.  The flow is good, though.

Kennedy Olivia~5~  i like both names.  Especially Olivia.  I dislike this order.  Olivia Kennedy would be better to me.  I prefer Kennedy left as a last name.

Adley Brooke~ 5~  I adore Brooke.  I detest Adley.  It's just ugly.

Adalyn Keira~5~  I dislike smushed names.  I'd be okay with just Ada Lynn.  Keira is pretty.  I dislike them together.

Eden Sierra~ 8~  i don't really care for using eden as a name but Eden Sierra has lovely flow.

P.S.  If you can use Cassidy, Kennedy, Brooke for girls you can also use Jude.  It's a common nickname for Judith or Judy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

/10

Wesson Jacob - 0 (sounds like 'lesson' with a lisp)

Connor Blake - 9

Dallas Carter - 5

Asher Landon - 7

Evan Garrett - 10

Parker Jude - 8

Spencer Ryan - 10

Gunner Liam - 5

Audra Cassidy - 6

Everly Sienna - 0

Leila Quinn - 10

Kennedy Olivia - 7

Adley Brooke - 1

Adalyn Keira - 6

Eden Sierra - 9

I love and hate some of these. Connor Blake, Evan Garrett, Spencer Ryan, Leila Quinn and Eden Sierra are pretty much perfect names to me :D

My least favourite name is by far 'Everly'. It is SUCH a trendy-common name right now and I've been over it since the start. I find it really cringey, annoying-sounding, trashy and cheesy. It's probably my least favourite name of all time. I also really don't like 'Wesson'. I don't mind Wesley, even Weston is okay - but Wesson sounds so, so, so lispy to me. It sounds like baby talk, like 'lesson' with a lisp. The only other name I dislike on this list is Adley. Other than that, each name is wonderful - the lower ratings are more about the combinations/flow.

Hope this helped! Best of luck :)

• Topaz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Wesson sounds like cooking oil will get made fun of. Make it the middle name.

The other two are strong names together

Dallas Michael Carter

Connor Daniel Blake

• 1 month ago

For the boys I like Connor Blake or Dallas Carter, For the girls I actually think Everly Quinn is the best out of all those names. If I were to pick a 2nd I’d say Audra Eden.

• 1 month ago

Connor Blake flows the best.

Kennedy Olivia Flows the best.

• 1 month ago

I like your boys' names better than your girls' names. Wesson reminds me of Wesson Oil (a cooking product) and should be avoided for that reason. Parker Jude sounds okay as a combo, but Jude is too feminine, IMO, for a boy. Gunner Liam just sounds awkward. Eden Sierra, Leila Quinn and Eden Sierra are your best girls' names.

• 1 month ago

I think they are all bad.  I like Steven Joseph and Laurel Ann.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.