Anonymous

Boyfriend will not eat and sleep if I don’t message or call him...?

I’m just too stressed and worried about him, I work and have a lot of responsibilitIes too and I don’t have time realistically every single day and we speak in the mornings....He will tell me my mood is off without you my whole day becomes depressing without you and he refuses to do anything just stays in bed all day when I don’t message him 

Thanks Guardian.... that’s where I missed it perhaps, 

Yes my question was is actually how to support him? 

Your answer works well for me that’s what I’ll do 

🥴 Infatuation. Not real love. 

Be a friend first. Not a gf. 

If you want to help him out, just nurse him back to health by opening his mind up to a broad mentality of hanging out with other ppl while you're busy. 

Text him to say hi on your breaks. 

Then when he's up there and socializing, you can leave.

Get him into talking to other girls.

Edit: Yw, madame. Greatest of luck to you!! 🥂

• 2 days ago

Boy, some people are lucky. Whenever you kick his *** out, please let me know

He has deep insecurity hangups and he will drag your life down with his!! Furthermore if he stays in bed all day he must be a young school kid who gets crappy grades (if he actually does school!) or he doesn't have a job?

• Bill

You don't need someone in your life who won't get out of bed all day because you didn't send him a text message.  Tell him to see a shrink, alone, and get a new boyfriend.  A normal boyfriend.  

You don't have a boyfriend, you have a child. Is this how you want to see your life play out? Twenty years from now you want to still be changing his diaper and getting his bottle ready? You are way better than this situation. Why keep this up when you could easily have someone in your life that will treat you better? Get out of this before the years go by and you are looking back with regret at what you could have done with your life.

• Mike

You didn't actually ask a question.

What's your question?

It sure says something interesting about you that of all the people on the planet, THIS is the one you picked.