Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Should republicans get a free 1 way ticket to their choice of russia or israel after the election?

look IDIOT, for the TEN BILLIONTH TIME russia didnt invent clinton ineptitude incompetence corruption or the voter response to the clinton campaign.  not comprehending that speaks VOLUMES about the shortcomings of low information liberal voting.

THAT MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA WHEN YOU CONSIDER HOW BAD THINGS WILL GET IF THE DEMOCRATS WIN IN NOVEMBER

I only remember one group who threatened to leave the country if their choice didn't win the election.  I also remember that group failing to follow through on the threat.

If Biden wins, I'll be very concerned about the future of this country, but, seriously, where else would I go?  For now, this country is still the best.

For those of you waiting for people to leave the U.S. because Trump won, there's a new report out today that shows that the number of U.S. citizens who renounced their citizenship reached a record high in the first six months of 2020, more than 2.5 times the number of people who left the U.S. in all of 2019.  Can you say, "brain drain", Trump toadies?

I'd add China, Syria and North Korea to that list.  Republicans and Trump supporters will feel right at home living in an oppressive, authoritarian regime.  Trump hisself will be in Russia once he's booted from office.

I'll take a free ticket to Israel . I can use my Capital One travel miles for the return .

Thanks , very generous of you . Oh , and if it's not too much to ask , I prefer business class .

Trust me. Russia don't want them. They hate traitors. Israel might because we pay for their Universal healthcare of which we as Americans do not have because Republicans refuse to use our tax dollars to help us but to help themselves and give to Israel to pay for theirs.

• Mike W

That's not much of a choice.  If you're giving away free tickets, I'd rather go somewhere else.