Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Why do some people criticize those with adult braces ?

I had braces from ages 13-16 and now at 25 need them again because I didn't wear my retainers. I need them for 12-18 months 

• Marc

What other people think of you is none of your business

They’re miserable people. I would rather be a metal mouth in my 20s for 1-2 years than live my entire life with crooked teeth.

I think braces are cool. If they weren't so tiring to clean, I would keep them just because of how cool they look

I didn't know people criticized others for braces.  Never saw that happen in my life.

• Sandy

at your age you should get those clear teeth correctors, so you don't have to worry about what people say. and learn how to make verbal retorts to people who say mean things to you. criticize their hair, weight, face, breath etc. shut them down. they'll respect you. 

• kelvin

why do you even care and get them if you need them

🥴 None do. 

Especially, in Liberal California where it trends.

The big eyeball Progressive glasses too.