Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Why is my circumcison scar line so far down my shaft.?

I'm 14 and I've always wondered why my circumcision scar line is Half Way Down my shaft, while some other guys  and friends I've seen it's only 1 or 2 inches Down from the HEAD.  When erect  it's more noticeable then when  it's soft.  When flacid the shaft skin moves a bit, but when erect it's very smooth and tight along the entire shaft right up to the HEAD. No discomfort or anything like that, and it works exactly as it's supposed to. I would say 50 % of other guys I've seen are like mine, and 50% the scar line isn't as far down the shaft....

Didn't read, don't need to know about your shaft as much as you like being descriptive  :)

" I would say 50 % of other guys I've seen are like mine, and 50% the scar line isn't as far down the shaft...."

So, you're right on average.   So who cares, you say it works fine and no discomfort, i'll take your word for it.  

Perhaps you had a read bad doctor, or maybe they sneezed.

• Will

I would be more concerned about why you have looked at other guys’ penises like it’s no big deal. Do you and your friends just whip out and have a circle jerk or something? 

Just ask your parents how much foreskin your tiny penis had as a newborn. The true answer is likely relevant to that.

That's not a circumcision scar that's were you got your pee pee stuck in you zipper when you was little. Ever kid does it once!