I live in country that we dont talk to girls much so when im around a girl im running out of topic. what should i do?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    The first thing you should do is increase your knowledge base and keep current on the news. Learn about how Covid is affecting different countries, learn about the oppression of Xinjiang and Hong Kong in China, learn about the struggles of Blacks and minorities in America, learn about the Beirut explosion. Also read up on art, music, sports, science, pop culture, etc. You don't have to be an expert on every topic, you just need to know enough to carry on a conversation. But of course, the more knowledgeable you are, the more equipped you'll be continue a discussion.

    Second, encourage her to talk. Women naturally tend to talk more than men anyway; usually they do 70% while we [men] to the remaining 30%. Or even 80-20. But you have to help her by to asking her questions. Have two or three interesting questions prepared for those moments when you run out of stuff to talk about. For example, "If you could go back in time and meet anyone in history, who would you want to meet?"

    Third, and this is most important, the point of a date is to move past casual friendship by signaling your interest in her. You could discuss the Space Program or the Renaissance as much as you'd like, but matter how interesting a conversation is, you're eventually going to have to switch gears towards sex and romance. You're going to have to flirt with a girl when you're on a date with her. Tease her playfully if you get the opportunity, and don't be afraid to throw some sexual innuendo into your jokes. Throw in a "that's what she said" joke (look those up on Google, if you're not already familiar). If she is receptive you can even start talking about sex. An easy way to that is by talking about other people; say the couple at the other end of the restaurant. Make it a playful game of speculation. Ask your date what she thinks they're like. Are they also on a first date, or have they been dating a long time? And so on. Good luck!

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    send love letters i guess.that smell of ur cologne...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.