Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Are humans designed to eat meat?

PETA says that humans can't digest meat properly.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes we are.   We became more intelligent when early man began eating meat

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes wer are CARNIVORS

• 1 month ago

Yes, more people today live on meat-heavy diets than plant-heavy diets. Historically there is no evidence for vegetarianism. As for health, it is debatable but meat eaters seem to be healthier than non meat eaters in the short run and slightly more cancer-prone in the long run. Don't believe anything PETA says they are crazy and say keeping pets is a crime.

• 1 month ago

yes we are carrnivors not vegetarians .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

it is not bad to eat to much meat, just as long as you dont eat loads of meat for every meal you should be fine, peta is just a dumb company

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes we are meant to eat meat. but its better for humans to eat the organs and fat of animals. organs are packed with nutrients (more then the flesh) and you dont have to eat much of it. there is a limit to how much meat you eat but when it comes to fat there is no limit. 

PETA pays millions for people to torture animals to sell their vegan agenda. Even my vegan friends hate PETA because of this. 

Source(s): HUMANS ARE CARNIVORES! ...and will forever be carnivores.
  • 1 month ago

PETA has no reason to "lie" as some have said. It does make me wonder just w

hy people get so angry about an organisation which is pro animal.

I wouldn't worry too much about whether or not we might be "designed" to eat meat, just do what you believe is right. Bearing in mind that scientists tell us that the raising of animals is the single most damaging activity for the planet by a long way.  No pressure then!  :o)

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

PETA says a Lot of stupid things.  

• 1 month ago

Humans are omnivores - evolved for a diet with both vegetables and meat/fish.

If we couldn't digest meat, I think we'd have noticed by now. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, humans aren't “designed” at all. We evolved over millions of years.

You don't need to think about what PETA says or what users here think. Decide for yourself.

Can humans eat, digest and obtain nutrition from  meat? Think about it.

Hint: we've been doing it for for years and some humans have a diet of mainly meat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.