me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Is a government worker who knows through his job that a President is a traitor but buries reports as demanded by the President a traitor?

Lets say intelligence reports that in normal times in normal presidencies would go to those past Presidents raising alarms that our country is under attack, but this time the current President gets mad because of such a report and demands that it be changed to hide or diminish the threat....we know that President is a traitor for not protecting the country, but is the intelligence person who succumbs to the bullying by the traitor President a traitor or just following orders?

I think they're chicken5hit traitors. Gump is soooo flushing the country down the toilet. Hes a narcissistic sociopath 

A traitor and a coward. Unlike Alexander Vindman who is a hero. I hope President Biden will give him his old job back.

Not a traitor

A coward.

He or she won't be the first shot or hanged.

They would be the second.....🇺🇸

Just be glad Obama is gone

Source(s): Patrick and Karen